Ease of Use

I was told that the Kodak C310 was one of the best and cheapest to run.Rubbish!.

It takes all day to boot up. It will not print on DRAFT setting. It constantly needs the print head cleaning. It sometimes will not print at all and gives no reason why.

It eats ink at an alarming rate and the longer you own it the quicker it uses ink. It will not allow you to use all the ink in a cartridge before shutting down and informing you that you need more. If the colour ink is low it will again shut down and not even let you print using the black cartridge.

In my opinion it is simply Kodak removing money from my wallet.It is disgusting.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of kodak printer from Kodak. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kodak to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ridiculously high ink usage. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kodak for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kodak?

Comments