Bought this printer (Hero 9.1 all in one) 16 months ago for occasional personal use because I was supposed to save on ink. Ha!

I do very little printing, mostly for my volunteer work, from 5-15 or 20 B/W pages once a month. Maybe a coupon 5-6 times a year. And still I am on my THIRD set of cartridges. Mostly I print to PDFs in case I NEED to print a paper copy later.

I also utilize a printer utility that prints LIGHT to save ink. I just opened my SECOND pack of paper. And not all of it was used for the printer. When it printed it did a nice job.

HOWEVER, to add insult to injury, when my Win 7 laptop crashed, I installed the printer on my Win 7 Desktop PC. Gee, now it prints BLANK pages. Not using any ink now! No error messages, everything goes as it should, just ejects blanks.

I suspect it is due to a faulty update. What a piece of ***. No wonder Kodak went belly up. Couldn't have happened to a nicer company.

Guess I have to buy yet ANOTHER printer I can't afford. $160.00 INCLUDING STATE TAX

Product or Service Mentioned: Kodak Printer.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2013.

Comments