I just want Kodak to know I am so disappointed in the ESP 5 all-in one.To know you must turn one your printer at least 5 minutes twice in a week if not being used so it won't tear up the print heads and that a bad batch of ink could tear them up in my case.

I bought a Kodak Ink Combo Pack and it has not worked since that time. Now that Kodak's bad ink messed up my printer they want me to fifix what there product messed up. WOW Kodak you have really went down on your standers. If it was my fault or something I had done I could understand I would have to take care of it.

But according to you rep. it is due to a bad Ink cartage. How am I responsible for that????? Why is this not known before it happens.

I have always recommend Kodak products but I will no long do this. I have 2 sets of new ink combo pks. And now I find out it's not the ink but the printers head???? What a waste of money.

I bought it in Jan of 09 according to Kodak's records. So they wont send a new print head to replace the one there ink messed up. I will buy a new printer and it will not be a Kodak all in one. As of now the Kodak camera I was looking at is not looking so good.

If they can't stand behind this what about it? I am 52 years old and have always had Kodak products, but I guess this is the end of the road for me.

I just want to let you and the consumer's out there to know Kodak doesn't stand behind there products.Consumer beware!!

Review about: Kodak Printer.

Had an Experience with Kodak?

Comments

Sometimes you have to replace the write heads with the ink cartridge in the Kodak printers.The write heads are not replaced with the ink cartridge like it is in other printers.

Note the write head and the cartridge is about 50.00 together in the Kodak printers.

This is the same price you will pay for the just the ink cartridge by other manufactures.If your print head is good and does not need to be replaced it is 25.00 for the pair (BL and Color) and then you save.

And I thought I was the only one who had this trouble.I am on my 3rd Kodak printer in 2 years!!!!

Paid full price for the first and half for 2nd and 3rd, the first 2 having died! Yes, they EAT ink, and then the print head gets cruddy and clogs the electronics. This is soooooooooooooo sad in that I grew up with Kodak being the go-to camera source and thought the printer would be a good deal. Apparently not.

I've had so much software issues, firmware issues and several holidays of photos not printed.Customer service keeps sending me photo paper for my trouble, but I will go back to HP.