I rely on a printer for my small business as an Amazon Seller.So my Kodak ESP 5250 All-In-One Printer begin to fail.
When copying documents from the Internet the printer would not print the entire document and I had to sacrifice paper, ink and time to find that out on a 75 page document! This printer gobbled ink and ink cartridges are not cheap. I would spend better part of a fifty dollar bill to get new ink. Then lately this problem incurred when I was printing out receipts for sales on Amazon.
They were lacking black ink (had a new cartridge too) and the type was ineligible! Then yesterday 8/19/13 it just plain stopped printing anything. By this time I had lost my patience so I attacked this printer and pulled the cords off and hauled it out of my little office down to my junk trailer and threw it hard on the floor of the trailer but it just bounced! That was not enough so I took a few bricks and broke all the glass and dented the case and today I finished it off with a sledge hammer!
I will never ever buy anything with KODAK written or inscribed on it!
I would like my money back but of course that will not happen.Just don't buy Kodak anymore and that will more than make me happy and just maybe they will go bankrupt!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kodak Printer
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "I ordered a charger from them advertised as a "GENUINE Original 60W Apple Macbook Magsafe 2 Charger". Received a generic (generic box, no logo on charger). Emailed them about it..."
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."