I rely on a printer for my small business as an Amazon Seller.So my Kodak ESP 5250 All-In-One Printer begin to fail.
When copying documents from the Internet the printer would not print the entire document and I had to sacrifice paper, ink and time to find that out on a 75 page document! This printer gobbled ink and ink cartridges are not cheap. I would spend better part of a fifty dollar bill to get new ink. Then lately this problem incurred when I was printing out receipts for sales on Amazon.
They were lacking black ink (had a new cartridge too) and the type was ineligible! Then yesterday 8/19/13 it just plain stopped printing anything. By this time I had lost my patience so I attacked this printer and pulled the cords off and hauled it out of my little office down to my junk trailer and threw it hard on the floor of the trailer but it just bounced! That was not enough so I took a few bricks and broke all the glass and dented the case and today I finished it off with a sledge hammer!
I will never ever buy anything with KODAK written or inscribed on it!
I would like my money back but of course that will not happen.Just don't buy Kodak anymore and that will more than make me happy and just maybe they will go bankrupt!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kodak Printer
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "i have purchased 3 goods on Aug 02 and Aug 03 but none of them received to me. When i check the tracking, i see all my shipments are returned..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."