I rely on a printer for my small business as an Amazon Seller.So my Kodak ESP 5250 All-In-One Printer begin to fail.
When copying documents from the Internet the printer would not print the entire document and I had to sacrifice paper, ink and time to find that out on a 75 page document! This printer gobbled ink and ink cartridges are not cheap. I would spend better part of a fifty dollar bill to get new ink. Then lately this problem incurred when I was printing out receipts for sales on Amazon.
They were lacking black ink (had a new cartridge too) and the type was ineligible! Then yesterday 8/19/13 it just plain stopped printing anything. By this time I had lost my patience so I attacked this printer and pulled the cords off and hauled it out of my little office down to my junk trailer and threw it hard on the floor of the trailer but it just bounced! That was not enough so I took a few bricks and broke all the glass and dented the case and today I finished it off with a sledge hammer!
I will never ever buy anything with KODAK written or inscribed on it!
I would like my money back but of course that will not happen.Just don't buy Kodak anymore and that will more than make me happy and just maybe they will go bankrupt!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kodak Printer
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Tarantula X6 drone and a separate Fpv camera from the gearbest site for the tarantula X6 drone. On arrival I plugged the camera in and it blew the..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "Please do not believe in Lazada Philipines return policy programs. They are false advertisement that preys on unaware customers. Feb 2, 2015 I placed an order - 3TB Seagate HARD DRIVE...."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."