I rely on a printer for my small business as an Amazon Seller.So my Kodak ESP 5250 All-In-One Printer begin to fail.

When copying documents from the Internet the printer would not print the entire document and I had to sacrifice paper, ink and time to find that out on a 75 page document! This printer gobbled ink and ink cartridges are not cheap. I would spend better part of a fifty dollar bill to get new ink. Then lately this problem incurred when I was printing out receipts for sales on Amazon.

They were lacking black ink (had a new cartridge too) and the type was ineligible! Then yesterday 8/19/13 it just plain stopped printing anything. By this time I had lost my patience so I attacked this printer and pulled the cords off and hauled it out of my little office down to my junk trailer and threw it hard on the floor of the trailer but it just bounced! That was not enough so I took a few bricks and broke all the glass and dented the case and today I finished it off with a sledge hammer!

I will never ever buy anything with KODAK written or inscribed on it!

I would like my money back but of course that will not happen.Just don't buy Kodak anymore and that will more than make me happy and just maybe they will go bankrupt!

Review about: Kodak Printer.

Had an Experience with Kodak?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #713753

I purchased the same printer and I love it.Don't know what your problem is.

to LINDA Norwich, New York, United States #713757

It will only last one year or less!

New York City, New York, United States #713748

Kodak sold me a 3 in 1 printer brought staples and it was damaged right out of the box. Kodak refuses to address the problem. Stay away fom these crook!,

Norwich, New York, United States #707966

I have finally come to the end of my saga of BAD printers.I did not strike out on my 3rd try either!

I bought an HP Photosmart 6520 and I am more than happy with it. Ease of set up for all aspects including wireless was a snap! I love it and I got it at Best Buy. Please buy one if you were half as fed up with printers as I was.

Kodak and Epson could well do with a lesson from HP. Maybe a boycott on Kodak and Epson will help.

Please boycott them and send a message.:grin

"and the type was ineligible"

"Inelgible?" For what?To enter contests?

To compete in American Idol?

I will help you. Illegible.

:grin But in all seriousness, printers that are cheap have higher priced ink.That is how it works.

to Anonymous Norwich, New York, United States #713758

Well, the HP printers failed me too!They would not hook up wireless and I went through two of them.

Best Buy took them both back and I kept the money.No more printers for me ever!