Kodak Ink RIP OFF!
Kodak ESP-3 may be cheap in ink costs but you pay for what you DON'T use!It takes approx 5-6 color cartridges ($17.99--price increase twice in less than a year) to every 1 black cartridge ($9.99--no price increase).
This seems pointless but if you're NOT using any color - why is it being depleted? I called CSR but only India works the call center. NO U.S.
located call center.I reached a receptionist in Rochester, NY where the HQS is and was refused to be allowed to speak to any engineer or supervisor.
Bottom line - they are FORCING you to purchase colored ink even if you only print in black!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This refrigerator is quite cheap, but don't this let the price fool you. The quality of the stainless steel is the worst. After 3 months since we purchased it, front..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were..."
- "Michael Davidoff production 200 Harris drive .st.Highlands NC 28741 828-482-0555 828-482-2123 Please note that this posting was not posted to slander this person,but to tell my bad experience photographing the most..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."