Kodak Ink RIP OFF!
Kodak ESP-3 may be cheap in ink costs but you pay for what you DON'T use!It takes approx 5-6 color cartridges ($17.99--price increase twice in less than a year) to every 1 black cartridge ($9.99--no price increase).
This seems pointless but if you're NOT using any color - why is it being depleted? I called CSR but only India works the call center. NO U.S.
located call center.I reached a receptionist in Rochester, NY where the HQS is and was refused to be allowed to speak to any engineer or supervisor.
Bottom line - they are FORCING you to purchase colored ink even if you only print in black!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger. All I received..."
- "the new wave oven dome cracks under warranty u call to get a replacement one they sell you a upgraded one with three year warranty, caws they claim they no..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."
- "i went in to get a pedicure and cheveron design on one toe. upon coming in i asked if they could do the design before i sat down. they said..."
- "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..."
- "These people have no way to be contacted... I recieved a ghastly looking blouse and wanted to get a return address or refund. My email wouldn't go thru. The live..."
- "Phoenix AZ. Thursday November/26/2015. 12:01 a.m. I was signed in, my list ready; everything in place to be one of the first customer to place my order online. Suddenly..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."